Luminor is a contemporary, new-generation bank and financial services provider in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania with a local understanding of its home markets and customer needs. Built on the extensive experience of the two leading Nordic banks and a corporate partnership with a global investment firm - Blackstone, Luminor is the third-largest financial services provider in the Baltic region. With its customer base of 1.3 million clients and its team of over 2500 professionals, Luminor aims to become a leading financial services provider for Baltic businesses and entrepreneurial people.
Join us and become our newest team member making the change and advancing the world of banking!
Make the change as Senior Business Analyst
The Senior Business Analyst will be joining the Business Analysis Unit, which is responsible for the business analysis function within Data Organization in Luminor.
The Senior Business Analyst will be accountable and responsible for business and solution requirements elicitation, analysis, management, and maintenance for ESG domain, including but not limited to EU Taxonomy, Climate stress testing, Green Bond, ESG Pillar 3 reporting, etc. Senior Business Analyst will also be responsible for overseeing and facilitating the proper implementation of requirements in the Luminor systems landscape.
- Lead and facilitate business and solution requirements (incl. functional, non-functional, data) engineering process and other business analysis related activities in ESG domain that might include EU Taxonomy, Climate stress testing, Green Bond, ESG Pillar 3 reporting, etc
- Collect and analyse data requirements, technical specifications, data mapping within ESG domain, perform analysis on data and extract actionable insights and deliver elements of design
- Manage and maintain an overarching view on business and data requirements linked to ESG domain
- Conduct stakeholder analysis, gather information and views, and manage linked communications to engage the Stakeholders during the requirements engineering process and other business analysis activities
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques within ESG domain, participate in the data sourcing and procurement process
- Work with development, release management, testing, and business delivery teams to prioritise change tickets and bring new features and functionality to successful release. Support Data Stewards in metadata collection and data quality activities
- Support the development and capability building of the Business Analysis team including coaching junior members, delivery of senior management ready material and subject matter expert engagement
Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 years professional experience in the IT/Finance field.
- B.S. or M.S. in IT, Economics, Mathematics, Business Management or Finance
- Good business knowledge about banking products, processes and IT systems
- Good to advanced knowledge of ESG domain
- Good understanding of Data Literacy, proficiency with software development processes, different methodologies (incl. Agile, Scrum, etc.), data warehouse and reporting solutions
- SQL/VBA professional skills
- Experience with Visio, Jira and Confluence
- Ability to build a shared understanding of the problems and determine potential solution
- Sound analytical and reporting skills combined with excellent written and oral communication
- Curiosity and initiative to learn quickly new tasks and innovation mindset
- Team goals over individual goals
- Advanced English: fluent in all spoken and written communication
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and international working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas
- A salary range for this position at 2400-3600 EUR (Gross), which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate
Application deadline is 9th of January 2022
In case of questions, please feel free to contact the hiring manager Inga Gurskienė email@example.com