Join our team as a Risk Framework Manager!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitious, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion. The Risk Framework Manager will be joining the Enterprise Risk Management Unit within Luminor's Financial Risk Department, which leads and coordinates key risk processes that extend across all risk areas – including the Risk Taxonomy & Risk Materiality Assessments, Risk Appetite Framework, ICAAP & ILAAP, Stress Testing Framework, and Recovery and Resolution planning.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and drive Luminor’s group-wide Risk Management Framework, including ownership of relevant internal policies and processes e.g. Risk Policy and Strategy, Risk Taxonomy review & Risk Materiality Assessment process, Risk Appetite Framework, Stress Testing Framework, and many more
- Support on the collation of identified material risks and their map and analyse the relevant key risk drivers
- Integrate ESG risks in the Risk Management Framework of a bank
- Run bank-wide risk assessments and coordinate various deliveries for e.g. ICAAP, ILAAP, SREP as well as Recovery Planning activities
- Collaborate with a wide network of colleagues in and outside the Risk Division to provide holistic risk analyses on capital and business risks, including connecting current news events and macroeconomic developments to assess their potential impact on Luminor
- Support the preparation of, and response to, oversight reviews of Luminor’s Risk Management Framework (i.e. regulatory or internal audit reviews)
- Ensure compliance with external and internal regulations by identifying gaps, issues, and improvement areas
- Prepare information (also in a form of presentations) for senior management on the above-mentioned frameworks (these include submissions to management and supervisory board committees)
- Lead internal workshops and trainings on relevant regulations and processes
What We Expect:
- Higher educational degree, preferably in business, finance, economics or legal
- At least 3 years of previous experience in banking or consultancy in financial area
- Project management skills and structured way of working
- Ability to communicate, influence, and engage stakeholders of various seniorities
- Proactive attitude: proposing initiatives and developing new ideas autonomously
- Excellent analytical skills and a holistic mindset
- Team player attitude and business acumen
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills
- Experience in banking risk management frameworks, ICAAP/ILAAP, RAF or working knowledge of relevant regulatory frameworks is considered a strong asset
What We Offer:
Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic boarders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
Flexible benefits. Extra vacation of 2 days, upgrade on health insurance/wellness package, Employer's contributions to employee's 3rd pillar pension straight after first year of working
Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
Gross salary. Starting from 3000 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 30th of September