Join our team as a Senior ICT & Information Security Risk Analyst!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
As the Senior ICT & Information Security Risk Analyst, you will act as part of Luminor’s second line of defense and will independently monitor, challenge, and advise on the management of Information and communication technology (ICT) and information security related risks across Luminor’s business. You will work closely with other members of the team to analyze existing risk mitigation strategies, cyber controls, identify control gaps and weaknesses, and suggest ways and means for improving them.
What You Will Do:
- Overseeing and challenging the controls implemented by the first line of defense and performing routine monitoring of ICT and information security risks
- Identifying, monitoring, analyzing, measuring, managing, and reporting on ICT and information security risks
- Contributing to independent risk reporting to Luminor’s management and regulatory authorities
- Overseeing incident and change management processes
- Understanding the external security environment and emerging trends to support ICT and information security risk management
- Contributing to other relevant elements of Luminor’s operational risk management framework
What We Expect:
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience in information security area
- Familiarity with relevant information security standards, best practice, and guidelines (ISO27001, ISO22301, NIST)
- Advanced computer, network, and system knowledge and skills with a thorough understanding of security controls
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to effectively communicate security concepts and situations to audiences with varying levels of technical fluency.
- Willingness to challenge conventional wisdom and ability to effectively articulate viewpoint
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Ability to work independently
What We Offer:
Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
Gross salary. 2700-4100 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 31st of January