Join our team as a Senior ICT & Information Security Risk Analyst!
Our culture is built based on our core belief that we are changing lives through banking – Luminor is here to empower people to make smart financial decisions. Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
The successful candidate will join Luminor’s Operational Risk Monitoring & Assurance team in Luminor’s Operational Risk Department. We are responsible for providing relevant independent information, analyses and expert judgement on risk exposures, and advice on proposals and risk decisions made by Luminor’s business lines.
As the Senior ICT & Information Security Risk Analyst, you will act as part of Luminor’s second line of defence and will independently monitor, challenge, and advise on the management of Information and communication technology (ICT) and information security related risks across Luminor’s business. You will work closely with other members of the team to analyse existing risk mitigation strategies, cyber controls, identify control gaps and weaknesses, and suggest ways and means for improving them.
- Overseeing and challenging the controls implemented by the first line of defence and performing routine monitoring of ICT and information security risks
- Identifying, monitoring, analysing, measuring, managing, and reporting on ICT and information security risks
- Contributing to independent risk reporting to Luminor’s management and regulatory authorities
- Overseeing incident and change management processes
- Understanding the external security environment and emerging trends to support ICT and information security risk management
- Contributing to other relevant elements of Luminor’s operational risk management framework
Skills and experience:
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience in information security area
- Familiarity with relevant information security standards, best practice, and guidelines (ISO27001, ISO22301, NIST)
- Advanced computer, network, and system knowledge and skills with a thorough understanding of security controls
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to effectively communicate security concepts and situations to audiences with varying levels of technical fluency.
- Willingness to challenge conventional wisdom and ability to effectively articulate viewpoint
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Ability to work independently
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and international working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and unique opportunities, as we build a bank together
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation
- Pan-Baltic teams where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
Application deadline is 31st of August