Join our team as a Security Analyst!
Our culture is built based on our core belief that we are changing lives through banking – Luminor is here to empower people to make smart financial decisions. Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
Our Security Design and Consultancy Unit continues to grow, and we are looking for an ambitious and proactive Security Analyst to join our experienced team! You will be part of our Pan-Baltic team that ensures colleagues consulting regarding security topics, end-to-end projects support, security controls design and validation. If you wish to drive your career in Security area and are excited to secure financial services in the Baltics, then this is something for you!
- Support Business/IT projects to ensure security is delivered as part of the solution
- Provide guidance and consultancy on security requirements, practices and solutions
- Identify security gaps and risks related to incompliance with Security requirements
- Validate security requirements fulfillment and security controls implementation
- Ensure management and documentation of security requirements, risks and security testing
Skills and experience:
- 1-3 years of experience in information security
- Hands-on experience with security tools and products implementation
- IT background (e.g., cloud solutions, software development, etc.)
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication as well as knowledge of Estonian language will be considered as an advantage
- Higher education degree
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and international working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and unique opportunities, as we build a bank together
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation
- Pan-Baltic teams where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
- A salary range for this position is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate
Application deadline is 21st of October