Join our team as a Risk Business Analyst!
If you are an amazingly curious Business Analyst who wants to make an impact and have a great learning experience working at a contemporary, new-generation bank and financial services provider in Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania, then keep reading!
Our culture is built based on our core belief that we are changing lives through banking – Luminor is here to empower people to make smart financial decisions. Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities.
Be in the focal point of the change!
As a Risk Business Analyst, you will be joining the warm, friendly, passionate, diverse, and inclusive Business Analysis Unit within the Data Management Department in Luminor. We have Bikers, Boarders, Readers, Gamers, Family people, Single people, Happy people, and every other variety of people. Be assured, you will find a bunch of friends here!
Being experienced, self-driven and goal oriented, you will dive into the Risk data related initiatives, and will do your best in performing business analysis function, as well as be accountable and responsible for business and solution requirements elicitation, analysis, management, and maintenance. Aspiring to not only be in the details but also to see the bigger picture, you will also be supporting and facilitating the proper implementation of requirements in the Luminor systems landscape.
- Design, lead and facilitate business and solution requirements (incl. functional, non-functional, data, process) engineering process and other business analysis related activities in Risk initiatives, which might include working with IFRS9 calculation, different risk models, IRB related activities, etc
- Collect and analyse data requirements, technical specifications, data mapping within Risk domain, perform analysis on data, deliver elements of design
- Manage and maintain an overarching view on business and data requirements linked to Risk domain
- Conduct stakeholder analysis, gather information and views, and manage linked communications to engage the Stakeholders during the requirements engineering process and other business analysis activities
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques within Risk domain, participate in the data sourcing and procurement process
- Work with development, release management, testing, and business delivery teams to prioritise change tickets and bring new functionality to successful release
- Support Data Stewards in metadata collection and data quality activities
- Support the development and capability building of the Business Analysis team including contribution to business analysis process and related artefacts design and implementation, coaching more junior members, etc
Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 years professional experience working as an Analyst, Business Analyst or Process/Product Owner within Risk, Finance, Business Intelligence, IT, or other related area
- B.S. or M.S. in Risk Management, Economics, Mathematics, Business Management, Finance or IT
- Good to advanced business knowledge and experience working with banking products, processes, IT systems, risk data or within risk management area
- Advanced knowledge and experience of business analysis, requirements engineering, and business process modelling
- The ability to translate complex datasets and statistical techniques into simple, easily understandable concepts – visually, verbally and in writing
- Advanced leadership, stakeholders’ engagement skills and competences, extensive experience of working in cross-functional teams, strong orientation towards achieving results
- Good understanding of Data Literacy, proficiency with software development processes, different methodologies, data warehouse and reporting concepts and solutions
- Good to advanced SQL, Microsoft Office skills, experience with Atlassian Jira and Confluence
- Sound analytical and reporting skills combined with excellent written and oral communication
- Advanced English: fluent in all spoken and written communication
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and international working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and unique opportunities, as we build a bank together
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation
- Pan-Baltic teams where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
- A salary range for this position at 3400 - 4900 EUR (Gross), which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate
Application deadline is 31th of May 2022