Join our team as a Compliance Control Expert!
Our culture is built based on our core belief that we are changing lives through banking – Luminor is here to empower people to make smart financial decisions. Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Being part of the Pan-Baltic Compliance organisation, Corporate Compliance Department is looking for a new team member – Compliance Control Expert who will have an exciting opportunity to stand up, bring out their best and make the change in Luminor investment services offering.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
- Contributing to building regulatory compliance in investment services
- Proactively managing compliance risk across Luminor Group
- Monitoring compliance with external and internal regulations
- Providing advice and guidance with respect to the laws and regulations applying to investment activities
- Managing and coordinating various regulatory and compliance projects
- Conducting trainings on regulatory requirements
- Ensuring high quality deliveries and stakeholders’ management
Skills and experience:
- Master’s degree in banking, finance, law or similar field
- Solid background and extensive experience (5+ years) with focus on investment services (work experience in a bank’s legal or compliance function or law firm would be an advantage)
- Professional certifications (CFA, BFAA or similar) would be an advantage
- Self-motivation with the ability to work independently on pan-Baltic level, follow deadlines and effectively manage time
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to explain complicated matters in an easy way
- High ethical standards, strong sense of responsibility and commitment to results
- Full working proficiency of English language (written and verbal)
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and international working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and unique opportunities, as we build a bank together
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation
- Pan-Baltic teams where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
Application deadline is 31st of August