Join our team as a Senior Business Analyst!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitious, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
What You Will Do:
- Determination and structuring of business requirements at implementation of technology solutions in a cost - effective and efficient way in collaboration with product owner
- Cooperation with business and IT units to define, analyze, document and further manage requirements throughout system or business development life-cycle
- Participation and contribution at implementation of technology solutions at in different stages (testing (unit and/or user acceptance), determination of additional requirements, participation in bug fixing)
- Identify business process simplification opportunities and assess feasibility of possible technical solutions
- Take role of business analyst/product owner within Small IT development/project
- Timely perform communication with other structural units and external companies on unit related activities
- Supporting product owners with fulfilling daily tasks (employee support, application management)
- Follow-up and contribute team deliveries towards organizational goals and KPIs implementation
What We Expect:
- 5+ years experience in business analyses
- Good understanding of Digital Channels, processes and IT systems
- Strong IT development process management understanding
- Thoroughness, accuracy and accountability
- Analytical thinking and ability to make decisions quickly
- Time planning skills
- Bachelors diploma in IT, Economics, Business management, Mathematics
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic boarders where people value challenging work together with good humors and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Flexible benefits. Extra vacation of 2 days, upgrade on health insurance/wellness package, Employer's contributions to employee's 3rd pillar pension straight after first year of working
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Technical necessities. From laptop and mobile phone to monitors for your home office set-up
- Gross salary. 2660 - 4000 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 2nd of October