Join our team as a Development Lead!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitious, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
What You Will Do:
- Manage solutions design, development, enhancement and maintenance in accordance with IT strategy and Enterprise architecture
- Contribute to planning and provide high level solution effort estimation
- Explain technical issues and IT solution strategies to stakeholders and other IT professionals
- Manages operational level cooperation with vendors and takes part in reviews of RFI, RFP
- Ensure the creation of design and technical documentation and facilitate the best practices and knowledge sharing among the team
- Identifies risks associated with solution architecture
- Propose and drive options for optimization and improvements of existing IT solutions
- Proactively plan, deliver and follow-up of your personal tasks timely and according to the set quality standards, budget and Luminor values
- Contribute to team and company performance through effective collaboration and acting with energy, enthusiasm and commitment
- Take responsibility in professional self-development and contribute to own and team performance improvement by constructive feedback and relevant suggestions
Ensure efficient Core Banking solutions portfolio that supports business, compliance and reporting needs and meets agreed Operational and Service Level Requirements. Provide technical leadership and subject matter expert consultations to various stakeholders about existing systems and solutions being implemented within area of accounts, loans, deposits, cash management, capital markets and other products
What We Expect:
- 5+ years experience in Software development with Progress 4GL/OpenEdge
- Knowledge and understanding in Architecture and Application design concepts, Software Development methodologies, System Development Life Cycle, Project Management, ITIL foundation
- Analytical, critical and conceptual thinking
- Leadership and mentoring
- Proficiency in Atlassian tools
- Diploma in Computer Science or other exact science specialization
- Experience in Banking area will be considered as advantage
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic boarders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Flexible benefits. Extra vacation of 2 days, upgrade on health insurance/wellness package, Employer's contributions to employee's 3rd pillar pension straight after first year of working
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Technical necessities. From laptop and mobile phone to monitors for your home office set-up
- Gross salary. 3330 - 4900 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 14th of August