Join our team as a Project Portfolio Manager!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitious, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
What You Will Do:
- Establishes and maintains overall project management framework in the organization
- Train and run knowledge sharing sessions with project managers in business organization
- Leads project management community, to ensure everybody understands and applies project management principles
- Validates and understands dependencies between IT projects and business projects
- Acts as a first point of contact to leadership regarding existing and new business projects
- Guides organization through the business project initiation and governance process
- Reports and tracks on the status of portfolio initiatives and main portfolio RAID
- Controls and tracks business project quality and compliance against the existing processes
- Proactively engages project managers to progress with the project through the phases on time
- Makes sure that project detailed plan fits requirements and has the right confidence level before execution
- Amends and communicates project management process, reporting and other changes
- Acts as the process manager, oversee adherence to the process, identify areas for improvement, including tools in use
- Establishes, calculates, monitors and reports KPIs for by area
- In collaboration with Project portfolio officers documents and improves PMO related process (Portfolio management, Project management, small improvements, governance, ect.)
What We Expect:
- 1+ year experience in Project Management
- Strong project management skills
- Knowledge with Atlassian tools
- Strong understanding in business process management
- Strong relationship building capabilities towards business areas, partners and suppliers
- Bachelor Diploma in Business Management, Finance, Strategy management
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic boarders where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Flexible benefits. Extra vacation of 2 days, upgrade on health insurance/wellness package, Employer's contributions to employee's 3rd pillar pension straight after first year of working
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Technical necessities. From laptop and mobile phone to monitors for your home office set-up
- Gross salary is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 14th of August