Join our team as a Customer Service Officer!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitious, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
What You Will Do:
- Support planning and execution of customers meetings with present and potential customers in cooperation with the Relationship Managers to increase profitability and growth
- Develop relations with company representatives to handle daily customer contacts, assignments and needs with high quality and efficiency
- Handle all customers or other parties’ requests in case Relationship Manager is absent
- Assist the Relationship Managers with administrative tasks, as part of the customer team, to enable them to spend more time with customer
- Prepare standard credit memo forms, ensure smooth disbursement process
- Prepare service offers, legal documentation, correspondence, etc.
- Compile all kind of information about existing and potential customers; maintain updated information in customer files and databases
- Follow up efficiently on set goals and thereby ensure that matters are handled and promises to customers met
What We Expect:
- Higher education in Economics, Business Management, Finance, Banking;
- General understanding of Corporate Banking activities
- 1-2 years former similar experience
- Service and detail oriented, accurate, with ability to prioritize
- Development focus
- Flexibility and openness to change
- Cooperation and communication skills
- Customer focus
- Readiness to take ownership
- Main languages: Lithuania and English, sufficient skills for conversations or presentations. Can discuss professional fields with reasonable ease
What We Offer:
Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic boarders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
Flexible benefits. Extra vacation of 2 days, upgrade on health insurance/wellness package, Employer's contributions to employee's 3rd pillar pension straight after first year of working
Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
Technical necessities. From laptop and mobile phone to monitors for your home office set-up
Gross salary. 1450 - 2170 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 9th of August