Join our team as a IT Business Analyst!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitious, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
Anti-Financial Crime (AFC) Analytics & Technology Unit in Retail division is looking for new team member to support with AFC solutions implementation and maintenance activities. Our key objective is to provide high quality services to our clients of the Luminor Group, and to ensure AML Operations are carried out in a compliant manner.
By joining Analytics & Technology Unit you will get a chance to partake in improving existing ones and building new technical solutions to assume ever-growing compliance and stability of AFC solutions in Luminor Group.
As IT Business analyst your main responsibilities would include requirements engineering from Business and Technical point of view including data flow and integration analysis, business process modelling, documentation, collaboration and support across multiple projects and teams within the company.
What You Will Do:
- Enable IT changes in Anti-Financial Crime area by specifying needs, clarifying and recommending solution options that deliver value and help to achieve desired business goals on technical and business level
- Guide the change through IT Governance
- Acts as a support person for Anti-Financial Crime IT projects, coordinates and facilitates stakeholder collaboration
- Elicit the actual needs of Anti-Financial Crime stakeholders in order to determine underlying issues and causes
- Help CRMD employees with understanding Luminor’s technological capabilities, refining the regulatory or internal requirements
- Deliver impact analysis of changes
- Model & maintain functional and non-functional requirements while prioritizing them
- Create acceptance criteria/test scenarios, ensure test cases quality assurance
- Assist with the testing phase of the project both with results validation, but as well providing guidance on testing procedure itself
What We Expect:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and at least basic knowledge and experience with SQL
- Experience with using JIRA and Confluence for documentation, task-handling and communication is a must
- Previous experience with using enterprise architecture/process modelling tools will be considered as an advantage
- Previous experience in complex IT projects and/or Fraud area will be considered as an strong advantage
- High ethical standards, strong sense of responsibility and commitment to results
- Basic to good knowledge of the Bank products, processes and IT systems
- Strong business process management understanding and ability to model it
- Knowledge of Business Analysis and Project delivery methodologies
- Understanding and previous experience with Data governance as well as previous experience with IT and Compliance related projects will be consider as an advantage
- Preferred IIBA, CPRE, IREB certification/licenses
- Bachelor's in any field
- Fluency in English, both in spoken and written
What We Offer:
Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic boarders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
Flexible benefits. Extra vacation of 2 days, upgrade on health insurance/wellness package, Employer's contributions to employee's 3rd pillar pension straight after first year of working
Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
Gross salary. 2200-3300 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 7th of August