Join our team as a Legal Counsel in Corporate Legal!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitious, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
We are looking for Legal Counsel in Baltic Corporate Legal & Litigation Department who will support Corporate Banking sales and products development. In this role, you will work closely with business to facilitate lending to corporate customers and to develop and improve banking lending products and processes.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
What You Will Do:
- Advise business on lending transactions to corporate customers and perfect security packages
- Provide legal support in preparing all relevant transaction documents
- Contribute to corporate lending product and process development
- Participate in pan-Baltic projects, work in strong and professional pan-Baltic team
- Represent Luminor with cooperation partners, regulators and other organizations
What We Expect:
- Master’s degree in law
- At least 3 years experience in banking and corporate lending
- Self-motivation with the ability to work independently, follow deadlines and effectively manage time
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High ethical standards, strong sense of responsibility and commitment to results
- Full working proficiency of English and Estonian (written and verbal)
What We Offer:
- Great working environment. Dynamic and international working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and unique opportunities
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in Europe
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Benefits package. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary
- More vacation. An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to community, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that helps to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Pan-Baltic teams. Teams where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
- Gross salary. From 2540 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate
Application deadline is 30th of September