Join our team as a Software Engineer!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitious, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
What You Will Do:
- Implement code/unit/programs/systems independently or as a part of an implementation team
- Develop solution aligned with relevant IT standards and requirements
- Test own developed components and programs as units and participate in system test
- Ensure reusability, understand the decided architecture and design
- Document own work – primarily code and design
- Participate in hand over of documentation and relevant knowledge to the maintenance organization
- Plan, estimate effort and report possible consequences of own work
- Know current System Development Process and act accordingly
- Contribute to the testing and the release process
- Proactively plan, deliver and follow-up of your personal tasks timely and according to the set quality standards and budget
- Contribute to team and company performance through effective collaboration and acting with energy, enthusiasm and commitment
What We Expect:
- 3+ years in Software development
- OpenEdge ABL experience
- Basic knowledge HTML, JS
- System Development Life Cycle
- Software Development methodologies
- Release management
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
- Higher education in Computer Science or other exact science specialization
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic boarders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. 2570 - 3800EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 16th of October