Join our team as a Compliance Officer!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitious, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
What You Will Do:
- Proactively participate and lead the identification and assessment of group compliance risks associated with the AML and Sanctions, including development of new business practices and relationships and planning of mitigating actions within the assigned areas of responsibility
- Collaborate with other units to manage identified gaps, issues and risks and to implement compliance action plans and recommendations
- Maintain AML/CFT and Sanctions Framework policies and standards, ensure that policies and standards are up-to-date
- Advise senior management on AML and Sanctions laws and best practices, update them on prospective developments and recent trends
- Take an expert role in compliance risk assessments within the AML and Sanctions area
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc reporting as per internal/external requirements
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements in AML and Sanctions area
- Provide guidance and trainings for Luminor colleagues
What We Expect:
Higher education, a degree in Law would be a strong advantage
- Experience in AML and Sanctions area
- Very good understanding of AML and Sanctions risks
- Sufficient awareness of Baltic and European regulatory requirements related to banking and financial services in general
- Commitment to keeping himself/herself pro-actively updated on upcoming regulatory changes in the assigned areas
- High ethical standards, strong sense of responsibility and commitment to results
- Strategic mind-set, high level of motivation, combined with good networking skills
- Full professional proficiency in Estonian and English languages
- Certification in AML and/or Sanctions area would be an advantage
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic boarders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
Application deadline is 30th of September