Join our team as a Compliance Officer!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitious, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Being part of the Pan-Baltic Compliance organisation, Conduct, Ethics and Reputation Department in Compliance Division is looking for a new team member – Compliance Officer who will have an opportunity to stand up, bring out his / her best and make the change in conflict of interest, information barriers and anti-bribery and anti-corruption topics.
- Contributing to building Conduct area in Compliance Division
- Proactively managing compliance risks on conflict of interest with particular focus on internal fraud, conduct risk assessments and anti-bribery and anti-corruption across Luminor Group
- Providing advice and guidance to all business lines
- Contributing to Compliance Risk Assessment and Compliance Action Plan
- Conducting Compliance reviews and writing reports
- Preparing and delivering training sessions
- Ensuring high quality deliveries and stakeholders’ management
Skills and Experience:
- Master’s degree (degree in law would be an advantage)
- Solid background and experience (3+ years) in banking and finance or similar area (work experience in a bank’s legal, compliance or audit function or law firm would be an advantage)
- Self-motivation with the ability to work independently, follow deadlines and effectively manage time
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to explain complicated matters in an easy way
- High ethical standards, strong sense of responsibility and commitment to results
- Full working proficiency of English (written and verbal)
What We Offer:
Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work
International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic boarders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
Flexible benefits. Extra vacation of 2 days, upgrade on health insurance/wellness package, Employer's contributions to employee's 3rd pillar pension straight after first year of working
Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
Technical necessities. From laptop and mobile phone to monitors for your home office set-up
Gross salary. 2290 - 3430 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 8th of October