Join our team as a System Analyst!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitious, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
What You Will Do:
- Deliver solution design in accordance with IT strategy and Enterprise architecture
- Contribute to planning and provide solution effort estimation
- Cooperate with developers and vendors to ensure high quality deliverables
- Create and maintain quality documentation
- Contribute to testing process
- Implementation of new requirements, releases, and changes.
What We Expect:
- 2+years' experience of Software analyses
- 2+years' experience with OpenEdge Technology (Progress ABL)
- Banking area experience would be considered as advantage
- Application Design
- Software Development methodologies
- System Development Life Cycle
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
- Education in Computer Science or other exact science specialization
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic boarders where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. 2500 - 3500 EUR/month is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 1st of January. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English