Join our team as a Compliance Officer!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitious, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
What You Will Do:
- Oversee ML/TF risks, identify trends and patterns, suggest mitigation actions
- Assess the appropriateness, develop and update internal procedures
- Contribute to development of AML/CFT related controls (transaction monitoring scenarios, customers risk scoring, EDD/ODD processes, etc.)
- Make decisions regarding escalated cases: whether a suspicious activity report (SAR) should be submitted to the local Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU)
- Collaborate with the local FIU, follow-up on SARs, answer requests from the FIU
- Guide other units during the investigation of unusual and complex cases
- Conduct trainings in line with Luminor's AML/CFT policy, standards and procedures on identified ML/TF risks
- Ensure good cooperation and knowledge sharing with other Luminor’s units
What We Expect:
Higher education (law, economics or similar field)
- Strong investigation and suspicious activity identification skills, extensive knowledge of AML/CFT (3+ year experience in this area)
- Experience in SAR reporting is strongly preferred
- Fluency English and Lithuanian are required in spoken and written communication
- Ability to independently manage one’s job
- Strategic mind-set, high level of motivation, combined with good networking skills
- High ethical standards, strong sense of responsibility and commitment to results
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic boarders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. Starting from 2300 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 30th of September