Join our team as a Senior Analyst!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitious, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion. The Senior Analyst will contribute to building and maintaining Luminor’s Model Risk Management Framework as well as provide various insights for existing models (practical application, interpretation and application of regulatory requirements).
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and maintain Luminor’s Model Risk Management Framework
- Contribute to the development of various processes and internal regulations relevant for effective Model Risk Governance and Model Validation activities
- Outline and discuss model risks with various stakeholders within Luminor
- Analyze and adopt relevant external regulatory requirements internally
- Contribute to preparation of materials intended for internal Model Risk Committee
- Create and review various internal model validation reports
- Ensure the presence of high quality and accuracy
- Support and guide more junior colleagues
What We Expect:
- Knowledge of risk management and control frameworks, IRB modelling regulation
- At least 2-3 years experience working with internal regulation setting and various risk processes
- Higher education in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or similar field
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic boarders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. 2800-4200 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 30th of September