Join our team as a Sanctions Compliance Officer!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitious, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion. We're looking forward to welcome a colleague who would like to seize the opportunity to work with complex tasks and implement newly released sanctions here and now!
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
What You Will Do:
- Propose and make decisions on escalated sanctions cases and conduct reporting to the relevant competent authorities of Lithuania
- Ensure compliance with international and local regulatory requirements in Sanctions’ area and Luminor Sanctions Framework
- Initiate and support implementation of process improvements to ensure pan-Baltic alignment and process efficiency
- Perform quality assurance activities based on identified risks and requirements within Sanctions’ compliance area
- Provide sanctions related internal training to Luminor employees
- Provide advice and support to stakeholders within the Luminor on Sanctions related topics
- Prepare regular and ad hoc internal and external sanctions related reports
- Represent Luminor in sanctions working groups
- Contribute to create great customer experience
- Promote and support living the Luminor values and building the strong Luminor brand
What We Expect:
- Higher educational degree (preferably in law, finance or economics)
- Fluency in Lithuanian and English languages (verbal and written), good working proficiency in Russian language
- Experience in Sanctions’ area would be considered as an advantage
- High ethical standards and strong sense of responsibility and commitment to results
- Certification in Sanctions area would be considered as an advantage
- Understanding of Bank products and processes
- Structured way of working
- Analytical skills and holistic, strategic mindset
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic boarders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. 2300-2800 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 1st of October