Join our team as Data Information Manager!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitious, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
- Support Data Transformation Program activities and become a member of Data Governance Team
- Partner with other Architects to ensure consistent translation between enterprise data architecture models (conceptual, logical, physical) while implementation
- Lead the Data Transformation Operational Steerco, arbitrate conflicts resolution and help identifying gaps and opportunities with the support of Data Quality, Data Governance, Data Privacy and Metadata managers
- Partner and work cross-functionally with Business Leaders, Data Owners, and IT to promote, support, and adhere to the standards, best practices and policies which ensure data consistency, quality, and integrity across all data assets
- Specify, design and validate the key performance metrics associated to Metadata Management
- Support on the implementation of the Federated Governance Model linking Enterprise Data Architecture and Governance Model
- Assess technology and data governance industry trends providing insights and guidance on question that could improve organization
- Promote Data Literacy across organization through the close collaboration with Data Community stakeholders
- Develop Data Efficiency / Data Skills and Culture in organization
- Promote in organization a deep understanding of the business and its data including business terms, customer requirements, industry knowledge, and regulatory impacts
- Actively contribute to the creation and update of Data Architecture, Data Strategy and IT Architecture
What We Expect:
- Higher degree in Technology, Finance or Science
- Proficiency in Data Governance practices and Data Modelling skills
- Understanding of policy and principles around metadata management, reference data management, business glossary, lineage, data quality, and privacy and compliance
- Experience on IT Processes and IT Service Management
- Understanding of Compliance and Regulations on the context of Banking and Data
- Experience in designing and implementing process improvements and controls
- Capacity to think outside the box and can-do attitude to obtain results
- Strong knowledge of English language (full working proficiency, oral and written)
- Effective interpersonal skills and collaborative style
- Ability to communicate clearly, using data, and build relationships to effect influence
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic boarders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
Application deadline is 5th of October