Join our team as a Software Engineer - Business Process Automation!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitious, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
What You Will Do:
- Understand AS-IS and propose TO-BE Business process based on provided requirements
- Collaborate with Business and IT stakeholders to transform business requirements into automated process using Bizagi BPM Platform
- Lead Bizagi process implementations, including integration with 3rd party systems
- Provide solution effort estimation in accordance to IT strategy and Enterprise architecture
- Support final testing and roll out of production deployment
- Contribute to team's and company's performance through effective collaboration and acting with energy, enthusiasm, and commitment
The Business process automation engineer in the Business Support Solution Unit is a team member, who’s main responsibility is to turn business requirements into executable, automated process using Bizagi BPM platform in accordance to IT strategy and Enterprise architecture
What We Expect:
- 1-3 years of experience implementing enterprise software
- Background in Business Process Management, BPMN, or related domain
- Familiarity with process improvement methods e.g. lean/six sigma a plus
- Experience with Data modeling
- Experience in Services integration (Rest, SOAP, oData)
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adopt to constant changes, multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively in an extremely fast-paced, dynamic environment
- SQL experience with a RDBMS such as MS SQL
- Experience with Application Design, Software Development methodologies and System Development Life Cycle
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and ability to communicate complex concepts to audiences of all levels
- Experience with any Process automation or RPA tool would be as an advantage
- University degree or any other higher educational background in Computer Science or any other related field
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic boarders where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
Gross salary. From 2570 - 3800 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 2nd of October