Join our team as a BI Analyst!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitious, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
What You Will Do:
- Create Tableau dashboards and visualizations on large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- Monitor, maintain, update existing Tableau dashboards
- Perform administrative tasks on Tableau environments
- Assist with Tableau dashboard technical issues other delivery teams and support their data infrastructure needs
- Ensure that your work remains backed up and readily accessible to relevant coworkers
- Remain up to date with industry standards and technological advancements that will improve the quality of your outputs
- Explore ways to promote Tableau usage within the organization
What We Expect:
- Bachelors in Computer Science or similar
- Extensive knowledge and experience with BI Data visualization tools (Tableau or other)
- Knowledge of RDBMS (SQL, Sybase, Oracle PL/SQL, PostgreSQL)
- Good understanding of the data storage tools and ETL
- Overall understanding of technology development best practices (such as, Agile, SCRUM etc.)
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK(in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic boarders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Flexible benefits. Extra vacation of 2 days, upgrade on health insurance/wellness package, Employer's contributions to employee's 3rd pillar pension straight after first year of working
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Technical necessities. From laptop and mobile phone to monitors for your home office set-up
- Gross salary. From 2500 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 22nd of October