Join our team as a Senior System & Data Analyst!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
What You Will Do:
- Manage and configure Luminor’s internal operational risk management tool IBM OpenPages with Watson.
- Support and consult the team on the use of IBM OpenPages
- Contribute to the development of IBM OpenPages training
- Use IBM Cognos Analytics to develop and run reports on operational risk.
- Act as a subject matter expert for Luminor’s operational risk data set.
- Work closely with Luminor’s Head of Operational Risk to coordinate operational risk deliveries.
What We Expect:
- Experience in analyzing data, including SQL queries for large data sets
- Owning and developing database applications
- Educated to at least Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience in financial services
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to details and quality
- Self-motivation with the ability to work independently, and as part of the team, follow deadlines and effectively manage time
- Excellent English is required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic boarders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. 2800 to 4000 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 30th of December
Please note that this position is a Maternity Cover