Join our team as a Test Quality Lead!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
What You Will Do:
- Establish, maintain and drive Quality Control Framework in testing
- Conduct quality controls to ensure teams adhere to the defined policies and procedures with help of Test Center of Excellence
- Establish process for reporting quality related issues
- Participate in Luminor key projects as Testing SME to ensure testing is performed according Luminor standards
- Support unit manager with test team management (e.g., resource planning, access management)
What We Expect:
- 5+ years' experience in software testing
- ISTQB certification
- Effective leadership and analytical skills
- Higher educational background in Computer Science or any other related field
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic boarders where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
Gross salary. 3000-4000 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 18th of December. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English