Join our team as a Process Manager, IT Service Transition Processes!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Process Manager is responsible for the end-to-end operational development, management and execution of the IT Service Transition processes (e.g. IT Change, Configuration, Asset, Release). Drives the process to ensures process goals and performance targets are achieved. Ensure that continuity plans are maintained and tested in line with changing business impacts and requirements.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
What You Will Do:
- Work with internal teams/functions and with external vendors/teams to enforce IT processes execution compliance. Identify process execution gaps and develop improvement actions.
- Work with Process Owner to define and communicate the process rules, workflows, roles, responsibilities, and accountabilities
- Ensures maintenance of process documentation and communication of changes to the process and technologies
- Execute process specific tasks as required by the process
- Handle escalations of process deviation
- Perform delivery ad hoc quality check and consultation
- Support on external competence demand clarification
- Review effectiveness and efficiency of the process.
- Analyze the process, verify that the process is fulfilling the goals.
- Identify process critical success factors.
- Identify and assess opportunities to optimize resource usage within the process.
- Assess new tools for use by the process to improve process efficiency and effectiveness.
- Identify and assess opportunities for process automation
- Develop and gather the process metrics in accordance with process KPIs
- Report on process improvements status, KPI’s and metrics to Process Owner and other stakeholders.
What We Expect:
- At least 2 years of proven experience in process management methods and methodologies
- IT Incident Management experience is a must have
- ITIL knowledge is a must an ITIL certification would be nice to have
- Good knowledge on current IT processes, and ability to describe, document and communicate processes
- Experience in management of organizational changes
- Commitment and a strong will to run a global business (openness to change mindset from local perspective to cross-border)
- Ability to translate business and technology requirements into processes
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the organization
- A relevant University degree within IT/Business or relevant work experience
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
Gross salary. 2800 - 4000 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 26th of February. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English