Join our team as a Integrations Architect!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
What You Will Do:
- Follow market trends regarding integration tools, best practices, approaches
- Define the principles of application integration
- Define the target of integration tools
- Define the integration patterns to be used
- Define monitoring requirements for integration tools
- Identify issues with current state of integrations and propose improvements
- Consult architects and developers regarding integrations
- Control that projects follow defined integration patterns
- Collaborate with data management and data architecture functions to ensure data flows are accounted for
What We Expect:
- Practical experience in API design and development is a must
- Practical experience in roles like solution architect, system analyst, developer is a must
- Strong working knowledge regarding message queues, enterprise service buses, sync and async integrations, file exchanges is a must
- Analytical skills matched by conceptual thinking
- Strong stakeholder management capability
- Ability to see holistic picture and ability to deep-dive into details as necessary
- Ability to accept uncertainty and ability to make decisions with limited information
- Higher education in Information Technology preferred
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. 3900 - 6200 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 19th of February. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English