Join our team as a Senior Software Engineer (Drupal)!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
What You Will Do:
- Implementation and maintenance of Drupal (Modules, Entity, Plugins programming, Data structure preparation)
- Integrations with Java, React and third-party services
- Contributing into solution design
- Research and development (POC)
- Follow CI/CD best practices
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand the requirements and suggest solution
- Mentoring team members
- Create and maintain technical documentation
What We Expect:
- 4+ years of Drupal experience delivering services
- Advanced knowledge and hands on experience of PHP, Symphony framework and REST API
- Advanced knowledge and hands on experience of Relation Databases and In-memory store
- Analytical thinking and ability to deep-dive into details as necessary
- Ability to express opinion in verbal and written
- Willingness and ability to learn and deal with large amount of information
- Data integration experience will be considered as a plus
- Higher education in Computer Science or relevant area is advantageous
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. 2720-4000 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 19th of February. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English