Join our team as a Senior Project Manager!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitious, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
Make the change as a Senior Project Manager
You as Project Manager will be joining Luminor’s Project Management unit, within the Technology division. We are looking for a project management professional to lead business development and technology deliveries. The role requires a strong, structured personality to drive project implementation at triple constrain. A successful candidate must be proactive and able to engage and communicate well with stakeholders at different organizational levels.
What You Will Do:
- Effectively manage and take ownership for project scope, time, budget – creating and ensuring the implementation of project definitions, schedules and objectives for at least one project of moderate-high complexity
- Following defined project management governance standards, work very closely with development and testing teams within Luminor - driving delivery priorities for them
- Be pro-active on project and resource planning
- Perform ongoing review of project status and provide clear, professional and informative project status updates to relevant stakeholders
- Pay special attention to identifying possible project risks and implementing risk mitigation solutions
- Be pro-active on Issue, Dependencies and Assumptions management, clearly articulating the impact
- Structure project delivery and identify priorities to deliver benefits – MVP sooner rather than later
- Manage vendor delivery and priorities
- Show strong relationship building and leadership skills, maintaining excellent communication within the project team and other project stakeholders
What We Expect:
- 5 or more years of recent hands-on project management experience
- Have knowledge of Agile best practices and ability to blend both Agile and classic project management methods
- Be experienced in escalation, conflict management and problem solving
- Display sharp communication skills
- Be self-driven and a results oriented person
- Advanced English: fluent in all spoken and written communication
Would be great if you had:
- A project management certification – PMP, Prince2
- Hands on delivery experience in Internet banking, Payments, Regulatory/Financial reporting, BI/ Data areas
What We Offer:
Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic boarders where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
Gross salary. 3250-5100 EUR/month is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 19th of February. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics. Please apply with your CV in English