Join our team as a Security Design and Consultancy Unit Manager!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
What You Will Do:
- Manage team, security experts and advisors, including contractors
- Define and clarify the expectations and responsibilities of subordinates’ roles and ensure the understanding how they align with team’s and bank's strategic goals, values
- Define security principles, architectural patterns and other security architecture artifacts that can be used to leverage security capabilities in projects and operations
- Work closely with enterprise architects, other functional area architects, and security experts to ensure relevant and adequate security solutions throughout all digital systems and platforms
- Provide security architecture inputs into the Security program, bank's transformation, reference architectures, and architecture road mapping
- Support implementation of information security strategy and the deployment of latest information security technologies to minimize information security risks
- Conduct a continuous assessment of current security practices, systems and identifying areas for improvement
- Supporting delivery and implementations of business continuity and disaster recovery plan
- Promote and execute a risk culture in the team that addresses risk awareness and risk-taking behavior
- Support the team in risk identification, assessment, and mitigation activities, and escalate risk-related issues
What We Expect:
- 2+ years experience in managing team
- Practical knowledge in enterprise and security architecture
- Very good understanding and knowledge in multiple security domains
- Knowledge of information cybersecurity best practice concepts, governance models, frameworks, standards
- Advanced knowledge in: Microsoft and Linux products, Network, SIEM, VMS, Antimalware/EDR, DLP, IAM, PAM, FIM, AWS, MS Office/Office365
- Very good communication, collaboration and people management skills
- Good strategic and analytical thinking
- Bachelors Degree in Cybersecurity or Information security, or Information Technology
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Paid leave. We are proud of our employees who are participating in military trainings. Therefore, Luminor offers 30 fully paid calendar days for military trainings every year
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance after first 3 months pass in all three Baltic states as well as Health days in case of your absence due to sickness without doctor note needed
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. 5100-7600 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 1st of October. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English, PDF format!