Join our team as a Risk Manager!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
We are looking for a Risk Manager with experience in Market Risk controlling to join the Market and Liquidity Risk Department. You will be a part of the team within the 2nd line of defence in the organization which is the independent control function overseeing the group’s Market and Liquidity Risks.
In this role you are expected to contribute to the maintenance of the Market Risk management framework and drive further enhancements. Together with the team, you will ensure that all Market Risks are identified, analysed, measured, monitored, managed, reported and kept within limits and the group’s risk appetite. You will furthermore leverage your skills and experience for the benefit of improving the overall Market and Liquidity Risk control framework.
If you are ready to join an international team of professionals in a dynamic environment and passion to perform, then you should not hesitate and apply right away!
What's In It For You:
Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
Paid leave. We are proud of our employees who are participating in military trainings. Therefore, Luminor offers 30 fully paid calendar days for military trainings every year
Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance after first 3 months pass in all three Baltic states as well as Health days in case of your absence due to sickness without doctor note needed
Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
Gross salary. 3100-4600 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies. For very experienced candidates we would be flexible to consider Gross salary up to 5600 EUR/month according to level of experience
What You Will Do:
- Daily Market Risk controlling
- Portfolio and risk analytics as well as own associated documentation and reporting
- Limit monitoring and reporting
- Contribute to development of risk measurement tools, e.g. market value at risk
- Stress test Market Risks
- Analyse and forecast Market Risks
- Contribute to the maintenance and enhancement of the Market and Liquidity Risk Management Framework
What We Expect:
- 3+ years of experience with typical financial instruments (e.g. derivatives, bonds)
- Knowledge and experience in Market Risk control
- Hands-on experience working with large amounts of data
- Good knowledge of data and data models with sound numerical and analytical skills
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements related to Market Risk management
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and MS Access
- Initiative and high-level of responsibility
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
Application deadline is 8th of October. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English and PDF format!