Join our team as a Senior Credit Analyst!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
As Senior Credit Analyst you will work within Corporates Latvia Department in Credit Analysis Unit and will be responsible for performing credit analysis and disclosing risks of assigned Large & SME segment customers in accordance with the policies and instructions. You will cooperate closely with the Customer Relationship Managers and their teams in preparing financing proposals for consideration in the Bank’s credit committees.
What You Will Do:
- Evaluate/adjust customer’s financial figures to make grounded statements about the customer’s financial performance, ability to generate cash and cover financial liabilities
- Calculate credit risk grade of the customer
- Prepare most part of the credit application (including customer group structure, executive summary/background, financial analysis and comprehensive customer risk assessment, industry outlook, customer position in the market, bank’s creditor position etc.)
- Provide advice on how to minimize possible customer credit risk, identify alternative solutions & deliver findings to Bank's decision-making structural units
- Participate in credit committees, customer teams, meetings with clients and support relationship managers in structuring financing to customers.
- You will maintain credit material quality and meet delivery targets
- Recognize early warning signals to ensure no surprises
- Monitor fulfillment of established financial covenants
- Take initiative and ownership of additional activities towards improvement of wider organizational processes (for example organizing or delivering trainings, presentations, knowledge-sharing sessions; participation or leading various dedicated workstreams, acting as competence center for other units etc.).
What We Expect:
- University degree in Economics, Business Management, Finance, Banking, Econometrics or any related field
- Prior work experience (>3 years) in financial analysis
- Good knowledge of bank credit products
- Good business and customer behavior understanding
- Ability to perform well in diverse and dynamic teams
- Understanding and successful application of customer relationship concept
- Have good communication skills and be customer focused
- Ability to plan, deliver and follow-up your tasks proactively, timely and according to the set quality standards, budget and organization values
- Contribute to team and company performance through effective collaboration and acting with energy, enthusiasm and commitment
- Fluent English and Latvian is required in spoken and written communication.
What We Offer:
Gross salary. 2500-2700 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
Paid leave. We are proud of our employees who are participating in military trainings. Therefore, Luminor offers 30 fully paid calendar days for military trainings every year
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance after first 3 months pass in all three Baltic states as well as Health days in case of your absence due to sickness without doctor note needed
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
Application deadline is 27th of September. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English and PDF format!