Join our team as a Junior Analyst!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
We are looking for a Junior Analyst to join Luminor's Enterprise Risk Management Department. In this position, you will organise and provide risk-related input into Luminor's performance management processes, coordinate various central Risk Division deliveries, and participate in the oversight and control of the Bank's subsidiaries.
What You Will Do:
- Advance and maintain Luminor's risk-based performance management framework in collaboration with stakeholders across the risk, compliance, people & culture, and finance functions
- Represent the Risk Division in the semi-annual identification of staff with a material impact on the Bank's risk profile (Material Risk Takers)
- Coordinate selected central Risk Division deliveries and processes, including regulatory change management for the Division and quarterly reporting to the Internal Audit function
- Assist in establishing and maintaining effective oversight of governance arrangements and risk management within Luminor’s subsidiaries (entities engaged in Asset and Pension fund management, Leasing, and E-commerce payment services)
- Create presentation / training materials on an ad-hoc basis, including for Luminor’s Management Board and Supervisory Council
What We Expect:
- Good understanding of the functions performed by banks and their basic governance structures
- Strong organisational and stakeholder management skills
- Critical thinking skills, including structured problem-solving
- Thoroughness and attention to detail
- Ability to grasp foreign concepts quickly
- Strong sense of initiative, ownership, and accountability
- Bachelor's in Business Administration, Finance or related field
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English are required
Understanding of corporate incentive structures and key regulations governing risk-based performance evaluation and material risk taker identification processes – the EBA Guidelines on Sound Remuneration Policies and Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2021/923, respectively, will be considered an advantage
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Paid leave. We are proud of our employees who are participating in military trainings. Therefore, Luminor offers 30 fully paid calendar days for military trainings every year
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance after first 3 months pass in all three Baltic states as well as Health days in case of your absence due to sickness without doctor note needed
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. 2100-3200 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 27th of September. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English and PDF format!