Join our team as a Security Architect - Endpoint Security!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
What You Will Do:
- Provide security architecture input into the Security Programe, bank's transformation, reference architectures, and architecture road mapping
- Ensure relevant and adequate security solutions throughout all digital systems and platforms
- Collaborate closely with enterprise architects, other functional area architects, and security experts
- Define security principles, architectural patterns and other security architecture artifacts to leverage security capabilities in projects and operations
- Represent the Security function and serve as an information security expert to partners in IT and business
- Lead security streams in IT and business projects to ensure endpoint security throughout the delivery lifecycle
What We Expect:
- Hands on experience in security architecture
- Knowledge of the following technology stack:
- IdP solutions: AD, Azure AD
- GPO, M365, Intune, secure printing, VDI
- Remote access tools: Citrix, RDS, bastion hosts
- Detailed understanding of endpoint security, IT operations security (backup and restoration, disaster recovery, availability, patching, hardening, automation, remote access, etc.)
- Understanding in endpoint DLP, EDR and network connection technologies: VPNs, proxy, NAC, etc.
- Understanding in IOS and Android operation and protection
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft products and MS Office/Office365
- Good knowledge in Antimalware/EDR , DLP, Azure, Citrix and MS Intune
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
- Strategic and analytical thinking
- Higher education in Computer Science
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Paid leave. We are proud of our employees who are participating in military trainings. Therefore, Luminor offers 30 fully paid calendar days for military trainings every year
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance after first 3 months pass in all three Baltic states as well as Health days in case of your absence due to sickness without doctor note needed
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. 4000-6000 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 30th of September. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English, PDF format!