Join our team as AML Analyst!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Internal Governance Unit in Customer Risk Management Department (CRMD) is responsible for preparing documentation, running projects in KYC sanctions screening, fraud monitoring areas and taking active part in anti-financial crime risk management areas.
AML Analyst is responsible for analysis of customer behavior patterns, provides insights for control development, prepares management information (MI) on CRMD operations activities (anti-financial crimes activities performed by the department), participates in risk management activities and projects related to the area, performing quality assurance activities in selected areas, managing compliance and internal audit gaps.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and maintain management information (MI) reporting framework related to department activities, contribute to KPIs and OKR’s setting and provide insights and perform customer behavior analysis and trends
- Organize data gathering for regulatory reporting from stakeholders
- Contribute to Customer Risk Committee governance by establishing standards for information analysis to accompany Customer Risk Committee decisions and ensuring quality thereof
- Support/participate in projects related to CRMD operations (coordinating work group activities, aligning process implementation plans)
- Proactively participate in the identification and assessment of compliance risks associated with the business activities and propose solutions for control developments to ensure customer related risks are managed effectively
- Collaborate with other units to manage identified compliance and internal audit gaps, issues, and risks and to implement action plans and recommendations
- Carry out quality assurance on processes related to data and metrics produced within department
- Report on regular basis and upon request to the direct manager and Head of department
What We Expect:
- Thorough understanding about the data sources used for MI and experience in compiling MI (e.g. dashboards)
- Ability to run and build various database queries and reports
- Excellent presentation skills with an ability to visualize and report insights creatively in a variety of formats
- Knowledge in AML/CFT and/ or Sanctions area would be a plus
- CAMS certificate would be considered as an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of Tableau and SQL
- Knowledge of KNIME Analytics Platform would be considered as an advantage
- Higher education preferably in IT, Mathematics, Finance, Economics, Business administration, Statistics or similar
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication as well as one of the Baltic languages
What We Offer:
Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
Paid leave. We are proud of our employees who are participating in military trainings. Therefore, Luminor offers 30 fully paid calendar days for military trainings every year
Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance after first 3 months pass in all three Baltic states as well as Health days in case of your absence due to sickness without doctor note needed
Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
Gross salary. 2300 - 3440 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 3rd of October. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English and PDF format!